25 April 2011

French Lovers Gather Round.....

What isn't to love about the French lifestyle? Interiors always seem to strike the right note of sumptuousness with artfully chipped wrought iron tables, restored farmhouse cupboards, breezy curtains and the odd potted lavender.....I love the modern take on this style as well.

I am missing the vineyard outside the window or a quaint cobbled street but I do have a restored Singer wrought iron base with a white marble top which I have fashioned into my own little slice of Paris.




















Images: Brabourne Farm, Global Atelier, French By Design, French Essence, Emmas Blog


2 comments:

  1. These are lovely! The work table looks gorgeous! Enjoy the wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely images especially that little home office space. Happy new week!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails