19 November 2011

Wing It. Eyeliner Style.

I am branching out from jewellery, art and interiors today...my makeup is long overdue for a bit of a revamp and this is just the ticket.

Winged eyeliner is the trend at the moment and as the party season approaches well worth attempting with a steady hand and some eye makeup remover handy...















Check out this great little video tutorial over at Everything Fabulous.


You can also check out my go to beauty items and what you need for the Perfect Workface and Killer Skin!


Image: Thriftreveal

3 comments:

  1. Do you know that there are chromebookreviews 2019 throughout the internet? Of course, you can get a chromebook under the price of 300 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
    LARAVEL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES IN LAHORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
    Classified WordPress Theme

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails