30 August 2010

Modern Interiors. Flemish Style.

I have recently discovered the gorgeous interior stylings of Owi. Enjoy.

A 19th century chapel situated in the quaint Flemish village of Bazel has been reconverted into 2 loft-type houses - one of which houses this style savvy family. 

What I'd give for those Chapel-esque windows...
I must admit I was taken by this big jewellery artwork

It all comes back to those amazingly beautiful windows...
The lucky family who live here




















The converted Chapel


Source: Images from Owi. Photography by Verne.

1 comment:

  1. those windows are amazing! (and those ceilings!) *sigh* ONE DAY. :)
    Thanks for the comment over on betsyandiya.com! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails