07 January 2011

New Year Evolution..
























The holiday period gives you that precious time and space to relax and let new ideas pop into your head. I have noticed many bloggers launching new post ideas for the coming year and it prompted me to look at what’s ahead for me in 2011.

After launching Treadgold to the online world last year, I am still discovering how this blogging caper works and as we all probably do, wondering who is actually reading my blog.

I am inspired by those who have been doing this a lot longer than me and share their lives and creative journeys online. Trying to balance a full time job with our creative pursuits seems to be a challenge shared my many.

To those starting out good luck and hopefully I can add something worthwhile to the mix in 2011...

I’d love your thoughts on how you have found the blogging journey so far?




















Image: Sandra Suy via The World of Wonderful and jewellery by Treadgold.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, it was nice to hear from you again!

    I've started and abandoned so many blogs in the past 10-ish years, but the blog I started for my business about a year and a half ago has been the one that has lasted the longest and had the most posts (and the most commments!).

    I'm not sure whether it increased my sales an any way, but I've "met" so many wonderful people through blogging that I feel it's worth it either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie, I am also getting a lot out of my blog and especially learning from what everyone else has done. Amazing how many of us are out there!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails