12 August 2011

Mid-century furniture finds. Melbourne.

I am a little addicted to The Block at the moment. I know it is cheesy and orchestrated but god I love it. One of the fantastic things about it for me is the eclectic, mid century, second hand furniture bent that participants Jenna and Josh have.

I have been keeping note of some of the fabulous Melbourne shops featured and Grandfathers Axe is one of them. Some of you will know it and it is straight on my list of 'Shops to visit when next in Melbourne...' (I have a more ambitious one for New York, when we finally manage to get there...)

Check out some of the gorgeous furniture and finds on offer...





An original one of these is on my dream list



Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails